Not sure how they take root through the snow. Must be very resilient.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have to tell you that I have NO EARTHLY IDEA what this is. I even put my "cheaters" on and still could not see anything but spots on the snow. SO, what is it?
As you see from the picture below, these are seeds from birch trees. My niece, Bailey, is particularly interested in vegetation so I had to take a shot for her.
2 comments:
I have to tell you that I have NO EARTHLY IDEA what this is. I even put my "cheaters" on and still could not see anything but spots on the snow. SO, what is it?
As you see from the picture below, these are seeds from birch trees. My niece, Bailey, is particularly interested in vegetation so I had to take a shot for her.
Post a Comment