I tried to post this weekend but it didn't work for some reason. So, there are plenty more pictures below. I was trying to figure out how to post or email some video but haven't met with success yet. Will work more on that. Last week I was up late every night working on homework. Just about six more weeks in the semester. Looking forward to that being over. I WON'T be in classes for the next good while. Too much to do here besides school. Yesterday I had a tough work day. I had to drive about an hour out of town to Chena Hot Springs. I had absolutely no fun (just kidding here). We did a story on the ice hotel there and then (don't tell my boss) went into the hot springs after the shoot. Man! It was great. Actually, we factored the hot springs into our 'lunch break.' I teased the story yesterday and we ran a two-minute package tonight. You'll be able to see it online tomorrow. I've been working most weekends and will be again this weekend. Two of our reporters are going to be out of town and our correspondent in DC had a family emergency. So, we'll be pulling up the slack here and probably using a lot of stories from NBC. While Ty is away I'll anchor the show solo. That should be interesting. Looking forward to that. This week my brother, Trey, celebrates his 35th birthday. I think his daughter, Bailey, is more excited about his presents than he is! ha
Who doesn't love a birthday? Temps are getting up to 40 or so this weekend. The snow and ice are melting which means it is nearing time for friends to start visiting : )
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment