Saturday, April 23, 2005
Circadian what?
The sun is lingering longer- not going below the horizon until around 11 or so now. I spent the night at a friend's last night. I was awakened by the sun coming through the gorgeous bay windows about 6:15 this morning. Bright, bright, bright! It's great coming out of work and still having day light. In fact, last night while I was driving to Clare's about 9:00, I had to put on my sunglasses as the sun was right in that spot that makes it difficult to drive - you know, how the sun gets on the Beltway(DC friends) or the Perimeter (ATL friends) around 5:00? I'm picking up some new lingo here. Anywhere in the Lower 48 can be referred to as "Down South." Another term for the same is "Outside." So, for example, I may say that I'm planning to go "Down South" in the winter to see friends and family. Just two more weeks in the semester which is good news. That is good because it means the end is near and gives me motivation to get the last bit done. As my friend Kathy says, the advantage to procrastinating is that if you wait 'til the last minute, it only takes a minute ; ) I really haven't been procrastinating - just had a little difficulty with moving across the country and what not. HA! Oh...the story where I was in the snow the other day...it's listed as Tanana Valley Trainhouse Museum breaks ground in the Local News section on the video page. That's all for now. Happy Saturday! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment