Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Metamorphosis

Things they are a changing. The temps are around 70 degrees this week. That is dern hot after you've been through the winter here. I've got the windows out and am looking forward to taking the top down this wknd. This week has been nothing but physical therapy, work, study, sleep, repeat. I think I'll finally be able to start running again in another week or so. I can bike anytime now. School is over in a week, mercifully. My-time flies. I did a story this week on a guy who makes belt buckles. They're all stainless steel. He makes him in his workshop in Nenana. I bought a couple for myself. Will let you know when that one airs. Sweeps is coming up- I have four stories lined up - Faith in Fairbanks, Belt Buckle Guy, Hunter Education/Pistol Class, and the impact of Ft. Wainwright's deployment. Will be having a late house warming party Fri. More pics after that.

No comments: