Monday, July 18, 2005
Alaska Vacation
Here's the last of the pictures from my visit with my mom. These are from our drive back to Anchorage on the 9th. Sat. I took Pete, Doc, and Jonesey around F'banks. Ten minutes later, when that was done ; ) we drove to North Pole, out toward the Hot Springs and then had dinner at the Chena Pump House. I chose that since the guys wanted some 'game' to eat. Pete and Jonesey had the reindeer steak- which was great! Yesterday we spent the day in Denali. I'll have some pics of that up this week. I took a short hike and we had a nice lunch- (also at the Crow's Nest pictured below where me and my mom ate.) Back to work today. The summer is flying by with so much to do! I'm doing my best to sieze it but, boy, is it tiring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment