Saturday, August 06, 2005

Downhill

Next week I hit my six month mark here in Alaska. The weeks are long sometimes but, all in all, it is flying by. For the most part, missing friends back home is the only drawback (Well, home has become the East Coast). I'll be investigating what possibilities are ahead of me. You'll see in the latest pictures that we are re-building the set this weekend. That is a good thing. We've had a really dated, ugly set. Looking forward to a new environment. Also...I'll be moving to the six o'clock news after Labor Day. With that change, I will have new working hours, a new co-anchor (Bob), and hopefully, some new responsibilities with producing the show. I'm house/dog sitting this week for my friend, Chris. It's been nice to stay out at his house. He has two acres in the hills outside of town. The house is great- vaulted ceilings and big ol' bay windows. All of a sudden, my apartment feels VERY small. Finally, for those of you checking Webcenter11.com - once I move to six o'clock, my mug will be on there a lot more since most of the web stories are pulled from the six 'cast. : )

No comments: