Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fall in Fairbanks

Yep, you read that right. FALL. The leaves have turned and are already falling off the trees. Brilliant yellow for the most part. I was up at 2 am Tuesday to view the most magnificent Lights I've seen yet. The whole sky was dancing with green. There was even a strip of red/purple which is pretty uncommon. The snow will be here in just another few weeks. I have a new 4X4 truck to get me through the snow and the cold. Finally back into a routine with running. It only took me a year to recover from last September's injury. Ugh. Looking forward to more visitors. I also am planning ahead for short jaunt to Hawaii. My friends from Fairbanks, Kosh and Suzanne, are going to school in Hilo and give me a good excuse to travel there. The Muscular Distrophy Association and Harley Davidson provided me with two round trip tickets for emceeing the telethon. Sweet.

No comments: