Things are going well here.
I spent the wknd with my friend, Jen, her husband and family. It was a good time. We went to the Shenandoah mountains. They have a little cabin set back in a field. Jen, her husband, Josh, her brother, Sean and me went for a run Fri morning (we had a lot of turkey dinner to run off). It may be the most scenic run I've done. Winding dirt roads and farm houses. The river. Later, we went to a warm spring that is more than a hundred years old called Jefferson Pools.
After lunch, we went outside and played. I felt like a kid.
We played some badmitton which is surprisingly challenging. Sean and I played a few rounds of that. Then, we had a serious game of frisbee golf. We were making up 'holes' like 1, the bird feeder 2, the deer stand 3, that bail of hay 4, the side of the barn 5, through the slat on the fence and 6, the entrance of the bridge. It was awesome! We played til it was dark and Sean's frisbee bounced off a tree into the river ; )
As for work, it is good so far.
I'm just thankful to be back on the East coast and to have so many friends and good things in my life.
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment