Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year

I hadn't planned on taking an extended vacation over the holidays but my body insisted. I spent a week at home between Christmas and New Year's. Most of the time, you think anywhere is better than work but I may have enjoyed being well at work more than being sick at home. Nonetheless, I am well again and back to the grind. I missed the New Year's parties since I went to sleep by 9:00 but the last day of the year WAS well spent. I took the Tucker boys, Louis (5) and Nelson (3), to the Sea, Air and Space museum (a Smithsonian museum) on the National Mall. We also rode the Metro and went for lunch at a favorite- Baja Fresh, a Mexican restaurant. As you'll see, we had a great time! Taking it easy this weekend so I can be rested up for the big trip to Atlanta next weekend for Kathy Gordon's wedding. A great reason to celebrate! I'll also get to spend a day with my family which I'm looking forward to. Happy New Year!

No comments: