Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Cutie-pies
I had the Tucker boys sleep over at my house last month. We had a great time playing in the park, going to the Sea Air Space Museum, and playing together. I took these pictures to give to Louis and JaneAnne. Below that, you'll see the long overdue pictures from my trip to NYC over Christmas. They are in chronological order of the trip. The guy in the suit is my friend, Doug. We met several years ago when I did a story on the NYC marathon. Doug and his family later set up their own race series to raise money for Lung cancer research in honor of his dad. Ok. Farther down you will see the famous Macy's windows, the Empire State building, CBGB's (birth place of punk rock stars) and Rockefeller center. I've dreamed of going to Rockefeller since I saw a Coke commercial that featured it when I was a kid. Sadly, the line was just too long to skate. Maybe next year for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment