Saturday, January 20, 2007

2007

I'm looking forward to lots of great things in '07. It's off to a good start, as it is. I'm now in my fourth semester at the Conservatory which is nearly impossible to believe. The time has just flown. I'll be performing in two productions this semester. We're doing two style of plays. Our Realism project will run in February and our Absurdism project will run in April. Each one will play three times over the course of a weekend. I'm really excited about the shows and being back with my ensemble after a month off. We've become good friends after being together four hours/night, four days a week, over the past year. The photo below is from my buddy Roger's film premiere last week. He had a role in an independent film shot here in DC. Good things ahead for him! The other Roger in my life : ) made it back from Iraq in December. It was quite a relief to know he was safely in Alaska. Looking forward to visiting with him when he heads to the East Coast. I'll get just a small remembrance of Alaska tomorrow when we have snow. It won't be quite the same considering that Alaskans still wear flip flops in a 1/2 inch of snow while DC practically shuts down. It will make for a beautiful scene at the Capitol, though. That's for sure.

No comments: