I came through Vancouver yesterday (Monday) and stopped for the night in the world-class ski town, Whistler, BC. I had an awesome hike earlier in the day on Stawamus Chief in the town of Squamish. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stawamus_Chief#Hiking_trails)
I had gone for a hike in Idaho Saturday but I think I will now call it a long walk. Yesterday's excursion was definitely a hike. It was nearly straight up the whole way. I know I would never have worked that hard on the StairMaster. It took me two hours to ascend and one hour to descend. In some places, it is so steep that there are chains and metal ladders bolted into the granite for aid. I'll walk around the Whistler village a bit before getting back on the Sea to Sky highway.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hello! sounds amazing! did you take photos?? -christine
Post a Comment