Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Hello, Anchorage
I had my debut on Channel 2 today. I love that they just threw me on the air the second day. Yesterday, I was busy filling out paperwork. So, I couldn't really get out to cover a story the first day. : ) It was a simple story on gas prices hitting the three dollar mark here but I did an intro and read on the five o'clock before chit-chatting with the anchor. Then, at six I intro'd the same story lengthened into a package and also chatted with those anchors. This is definitely the most put together newsroom I've worked in. Another plus is that we have some great photog's to work with and they also do the editing. So, my reponsibilities are setting up logistics of the shoot, interviewing, writing, voicing and looking as pretty as possible when I get in front of the camera ; ) We have eight SUVs for going out on stories. Plus, two or more satellite trucks and other fun 'toys.' The first impression is a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is AWESOME! Congrats! I love that this is more pay and less work for you -- the American Dream!!!
Post a Comment