Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer Zombies

I've been so well occupied out playing in the midnight sun that I haven't stopped to update you. My apology. I also haven't had any huge stories in the last week.
The one linked below ran yesterday. I think it turned out well. The area I am talking about is actually my neighborhood- about 15 miles outside of Anchorage.

http://www.ktuu.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=1522603&h1=Eagle%20River%20medical%20facilities&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=157767&LaunchPageAdTag=Homepage&activePane=info&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//www.ktuu.com/&rnd=77605211

Today, I did a 'Closer Look.' Those segments take up a whole block (from commercial to commercial). I was a bit intimidated with the assignment but by the end of the day I was proud of the work we did.

I'm surprised the video isn't up. I hope they post it. I'll check in on it tomorrow.

Here is one from Thursday. It was actually the lead story. I'm looking very serious in this one. Too much. It was a good story for me, though. As I've said before, every day is an education!

http://www.ktuu.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=1514583&h1=Possible%20utilities%20merger&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=159067&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp%3Fs%3D6662163&rnd=77999264

Today, I was able to spend time with a great friend from Fairbanks, Heather Vukelic. We went to a baseball game and caught up. I haven't seen her since I moved about a year and a half ago.