I had so much fun on my shoot yesterday- how to pull off a city-wide 4th of July celebration. Because I enjoyed it, it was so much easier to 'have fun' on set and when I was doing the voice track (tracking) the piece.
http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=6745638
Monday was tons of fun, too- another feature, really, but it had a business hook.
AT&T is planning to buy out one of the companies up here which will bring the iPhone to AK.
http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?s=6740867
It's the 4th of July and I'm at work. Came in early to interview a soldier based here in AK who is deployed to Iraq. We do these once/week. I've been tapped as the main reporter for that and if I'm out someone else will step in, of course.
Hope you get out today and have fun and also recognize that millions are on guard to minimize your worries!
