I'm back among the employed.
I am now the Public Relations Manager for Good Catch Publishing.
I became acquainted with the company in 2005 when my church partnered with them to publish a book. My friend, Michelle, served as a volunteer project manager.
Later, GCP hired her on as a project manager and then promoted her to Editor in Chief.
Some of you read her articles regarding her husband's deployment. She took those articles, partnered them with journal entries and letters from her husband to make "Behind the Blue Star Banner" (www.behindthebluestarbanner.com)Yay, Michelle.
Barnes and Noble is carrying the book nation wide!
I'll be working on the marketing for her book and all of GCP's products. Check us out at www.goodcatchpublishing.com
I'm also continuing to work as a substitute teacher at Wesleyan School. That's been a great experience.
We're expecting the baby in less than two months. All is on track - baby's growth, my growth, backache, mood swings, trouble tying my shoes. : )
