Monday, March 14, 2005

Catching Up

I know I haven't been really good about posting updates this past week. (Forgive me, Bailey).
It's been quite busy. Last weekend, as I stated, I went to Nenana for a local event. They raise up this tripod and folks put their bets on when it falls through the ice. It's pretty funny what people do for fun here in the winter. This weekend I was in Chatanika. It was a gorgeous ride out- about 45 minutes through the mountains. It's amazing just to drive around here. More beautiful than I could have imagined. You look down in the valley and see white for days. I have a few mountaintop pictures I'll post. Look in the distance as much as you can. To the naked eye (well, my surgically-corrected naked eyes) you can see these purely white mountains so far in the distance. I also stopped to see an exposed area of the pipeline. (Bad thing about this blog is it posts things from the bottom to the top. So, even though I am posting them in order you see it in reverse. So, scroll down each time you come on I guess. They -Blogger- tells me they don't have a way to change it right now). I ran into a couple of Harley-riding guys out in Chatanika and then saw them on the roadside on the way back. I took some shots of their trikes. I think my dad's are much nicer looking (www.msmotortrike.com) but I like their home-styled look. What else? More clips are posted every day at www.webcenter11.com There's plenty to do around town. I saw a play two weeks ago ("The Fantastiks") and this week ("I love you, you're perfect, now change"). I'm catching up on school work. I have two classes this semester- Abnormal Psych and Child Psych. Moving across the country really put a dent in my study schedule. More pictures now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed the beautiful pics!Thanks for taking the time to share with us!!Love,Mom