I realize that I've yet to share with you how much I feel like Doogie Howser with these computer-logged ruminations.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cara, Bailey is wondering who Doogie Howser is! Wow, I feel older now!:) We were wondering about the native plants, flowers, trees in AK. We have noticed many pine trees in the pictures. Is AK known for any certain crop? Bailey's logic is that every state should have its own "crop" since Georgia's is peaches. So she is wondering if any vegitation is grown there. And if you happen to run across any Alaska fact book that is child-geared (elementary age), would you mind picking it up? I have seen some on the other states and as we study each state, we plan to get the correlating book. If you can't find one, I'm sure I can find one online. I just thought you might have an easier time finding a few to choose from due to your location.
1 comment:
Cara,
Bailey is wondering who Doogie Howser is! Wow, I feel older now!:) We were wondering about the native plants, flowers, trees in AK. We have noticed many pine trees in the pictures. Is AK known for any certain crop? Bailey's logic is that every state should have its own "crop" since Georgia's is peaches. So she is wondering if any vegitation is grown there. And if you happen to run across any Alaska fact book that is child-geared (elementary age), would you mind picking it up? I have seen some on the other states and as we study each state, we plan to get the correlating book. If you can't find one, I'm sure I can find one online. I just thought you might have an easier time finding a few to choose from due to your location.
Post a Comment