Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Circadian Rhythm

I'm starting to develop a routine. Finally. It's only been two months, granted, but I enjoy routine - especially my time in the gym and reading and journaling in the morning. I finished up all the work on my religion class and I'm chipping away at the two psych classes. I started swimming at the health club last week. Feeling much better, consequently. PLUS, daylight savings time means it's still bright as day when I leave at 8:00 p.m. We've been having daylight until around 9:20! It's great. Folks tell me I'll get tired of it by summer when there's no darkness but I find that hard to imagine when you can just pull the shades to sleep. This weekend I'm doing much of nothing! Looking forward to that. After some homework, I'll probably have a movie-marathon to catch up on what I've been missing. Been doing some fun local stories - things that interest me, anyway. I'll be running a story on Faith in Fairbanks sometime. We may hold it until May sweeps. If you're unaware, sweeps is when tv sets their advertising rates. The idea is to increase viewership during this time. Then, you pitch your numbers to your advertisers - telling them how many homes you reach and setting the value for the air time. The snow is melting. Today, there were puddles knee deep in some of the roads. I'll plan to get a picture of that tmr. Ciao.

No comments: