Friday, April 08, 2005

video clip

Another unique story - yesterday I was in rubber boots with my dress pants tucked in standing in the middle of a flooded street with a camera on my shoulder. Pretty funny.
You can see the clip at webcenter11.com The story is "Freeze-thaw pattern wreaks havoc on city drains"
A few random things I've thought of in the last few days: Where else will you see people wearing flip flops while there is still snow on the ground? The temps have reached mid-40s - VERY comfortable. I came out from the gym the other day and left my flip flops on when I saw a couple of teenagers sporting theirs. I figured it must still be warm.

The sun is hanging overhead until after 9. When I leave work at 8 it looks like 4 o'clock.
Crazy. I'll take some pics this wknd I hope. I'll be learning to shoot a pistol this weekend. Ya-hoo.

No comments: