Sunday, February 05, 2006

A full cup

Golly, does time fly! The days are passing very quickly since they are so full with activity. I've enrolled at the gym around the corner from my house (literally). I'm up in the morning to exercise before work. Then, I walk or Metro to work (both about 15 minutes) and I'm there til 4:30. Then, it's off to class M-Th from 5:30-9:30. Thankfully, a guy in my class lives around the corner. So, most nights I can ride home with him and shave 20-30 mins off the commute. That puts me home about 10:00. Normally, I will go to bed by about 10:30 but several nights last week I stayed up talking with my roommates til around midnight. That made me very tired and I spent most of Sat. asleep to make up for it! ; ) It's SuperBowl Sunday today and I'm headed to my friend Jen's to take in the game and the commercials! Friday I met up with old Navy buddies for Happy Hour and then out dancing at the one country bar in town. It was a good time. Sat. night I saw a bizarre French film called "Cache" and ate out Thai with a pal from work. Very busy and fun weekend! The rest of the month is already filling up with social plans ...and on into the spring. It's a great thing to have so many folks to spend time with. Making plans to go to NYC in April and, hopefully, Hawaii as well. Maybe I'll get to F'banks in the summer when my friends come back from Iraq! It's a very good life I'm living!

No comments: