Thursday, February 16, 2006
Singles' Awareness Day (SAD)
Yes, SAD. It's the day for those of us not celebrating Valentine's day. SAD came and went without much regard from me. Matter of fact, I was in class Tues. night. Where did I hear about SAD? Ryan Seacrest. I listen to his LA radio show online (www.kiisfm.com). Hilarious stuff. Anyway, we had a big snow storm last week. This shot is from the park around the corner from my house. I pass through it as I walk to work each morning. I didn't go out to enjoy the snow, I hate to say. Sadly, I was busy with domestic concerns like laundry and groceries. With my days going from 6 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., it is imperative I get my errands done on the weekends. This weekend, I'm heading to my second "Always a Bridesmaid" party. Should be a great time. All the single girls get together to have some fun -and possibly to poke fun, celbrate or lament their single status, whatever the case may be. The theme party requires that you wear a bridesmaid dress from your closet if you have one. I've worn four over the years but only have two in the closet. I'll be sure to put up some pictures. Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment