Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Slipping
I think I said it earlier- the days are long and the weeks are short. Interesting how that can happen. The bridesmaids' party was great. The last couple of weekends have been low-key. Turns out that when you have no time during the week to do errands, your weekend can quickly become filled up by groceries, laundry, and homework. So, I am learning to schedule less on the weekends. It's a sacrifice to my social schedule in some capacity to be going to school and working but it is worth it. I just love it. And, in fact, the school serves as a social outlet really. I went to the Tucker's last Fri. to hang out with my little 'boyfriends.' I'll be back over this weekend. It's my weekly foray into the 'burbs. As for school, we're working on "A Doll's House" by Ibsen. Will have to find the 1973 film version w/ Jack Nicholson. We'll just be presenting a few scenes in class. During the next module of the semester (three five-week modules) we will work on a production that we'll put on for other students, I believe. That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment