Friday, March 10, 2006
Long distance relationships
I'm so sad I can't post any pictures right now. My super awesome camera I bought before going to Alaska is on the fritz. It will be in the hands of Konica for a few weeks to be fixed. I will upload photos when I get it back. Anyway, things are going pretty good here. We are working on a Doll's House by Ibsen at school. This module (five week portion of the 15 week semester), we are working on one scene that we will present to our classmates and a few other students from the other semesters. (There are only four semesters in the program so we refer to one another by what semester of study you're in). It is finally starting to warm up and I am thankful for that. DC is a very active city - with lots of areas to kayak, hike, bike, run, etc. I should be able to play some tennis this spring/summer with one of my roommates and my old buddy, Vincent, from the media center. What else? I have quite a line up of visitors forming. Looking forward to that. This weekend I will see an old college friend, Christy, who is headed to Iraq soon (Army). It's been a couple of years since I've seen her and she's had another child since then. So, I look forward to seeing her and her family. It's amazing how many friends I have spread out around the country- well, overseas, too. Makes me very thankful for the telephone and the Internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment