Friday, March 17, 2006

Is It Spring Yet?

Still a bit chilly here in the Mid-Atlantic. For the first few months I was back from Alaska, I thought 50 was quite toasty. Apparently, I am re-acclimated to the local area. It's the wind that does it, though. Anyway, that's your weather report. As for me, things are changing. The contract I was working on is not being renewed. So, that will mean changes in the work world. School is great as always. We have one more week in the module. We will present our scene from "A Doll's House" next week. Then, the next five weeks will be spent on a short play. I had a great time visiting with Christy and her family last weekend. I will see another friend from my college days this week- Caroline Wilson is coming to town for several days. It's convenient for me that I'm friends with her and her sister, JaneAnne. So, I can see Caroline while she is visiting JaneAnne. The next big thing to look forward to is Bob Miller, my News Director in AK, is coming to town the week of the 25th- next weekend! You, too, are welcome to come visit.

1 comment:

Sweet November said...

I hear ya about the weather....after last weekend when it was so nice, I got ready for spring and now that winter is back I'm really cold and it's only 40 something. It is the wind that does it. But spring officially begins tomorrow and it should be warming up soon!

Heather E.