Monday, October 23, 2006
Falling
Fall is here. People are wearing coats and scarves around here. I drove out to Bethany Beach in Delaware this weekend with my friend, Chrissy, to stay at her family's beach house. It was a beautiful drive. The leaves have turned. We had a great time- out dancing Friday and lounging around Sat. We took another way back to DC on Sun. I couldn't believe how much Delaware looked like south Georgia! Lots of farms/ranches. Just gorgeous. Not much going on here. I'm back in classes, which I love. The 'aura' at the school is so welcoming. Everyone is really supportive of each other. And with only about 30 students, we all know each other well. Plus the alumni and staff all show up at each other's performances and parties. I'll finish up third semester in Dec. (The program is four semesters). That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment