Thursday, November 02, 2006
Time Management
The four months of open days graciously bestowed on me by a lay off at my company have come to an end. I am among the employed again and thankful for it. This means I will be crazy busy again between a full time job and full time school schedule. As mentioned before, school is not so difficult. There is certainly work involved (reading, papers, memorizing lines, rehearsal) but it's work I enjoy. Hard to believe I will wrap up third semester next month. That will be a full year in acting school. Next semster we will finally perform for the public. That will be exciting. In the meantime, I am looking forward to a visit next week from my friend, Lyndon, who lives in California. And for the holidays- DC is a great place to be. There are beautiful decorations near the White House and LOTS of activities. I've been talking with my friends in Iraq a good bit lately. The pictures above are from them - Roger and Mike. Fortunately, they are scheduled to return early next month. This is after the four-month extension they were given at the 11th hour back in August. So looking forward to seeing them again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment