Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Meet Me at the Altar in Your White Dress

I'm a married woman. Our wedding weekend was fabulous- though tiring. We were blessed to have half a dozen friends and more than a dozen family members join us. It worked well for us to meet in Vegas. We all had several meals together which allowed us to spend some time with each other's loved ones.

The ceremony was wonderful. You can view it online for the next week. If you want the information, let me know.

We are back in Anchorage now...and glad to be. It was HOT in Vegas.

Pictures below are with friends:
Kirsten and Amber- I've known these sisters since I was 12 and we have maintained a close relationship.

Jen- My closest friend from my Navy years.

Jane Anne and Caroline- Also sisters- I've known JaneAnne for 7 years and Caroline for 13. They are both treasured friends.

Sandy- Friend from Georgia Southern. She is also a newlywed and lives in Vegas with her husband, Allen.

In the bridal suite (2)

and with John at dinner Friday night